Surgeon trained to diagnose and diseases such as cataract extracapsular, phacoemulsification, techniques, excimer laser refractive eye surgeries.
Highly specialized posterior segment pathologies in retina and vitreous pathologies.
Trained in electrophysiology.
Performing functions such as eye surgeon in private practice since 2012 .
Performing administrative functions of his professional career in 2013 as Head of Training and update medical center san angel eye Institute.
Head of Training and updating medical center Oftalmologico San Angel 2013
Coordination functions for the courses and syllabus update Medical area of ophthalmology and retina development.
Secretary of the Retina Society of the West 2014-2015
Administrative function for the regular monthly meetings of the retinas and western society functions.
• University of Guadalajara, Medical surgeon
• University of Guadalajara, Surgeon Ophthalmologist CMNO
• Sub specialty in medical and surgical retina COSA
• General Hospital of Livorno Italy Training in ocular electrophysiology
• 103rd Teaching course on retinal and Vitreus Surgery, Hamburg Germany 2013, By Ingrid Kreissig.
• High school Ocular trauma Ravena Italy, Hamburg Germany 2013 By Cesare Forlini.
• American academy of Ophthalmology
• International Society of refractive surgery
• Sociedad de retina de Occidente
• European society of Retina Specialist
• Mexican society of Ophthalmology